Each PowerSmart Home is individually inspected, tested and rated by an independent third party engineering firm to rate and confirm the energy efficiency of the home.
With our Lennar PowerSmart features, our homes achieve an impressive Home Energy Rating System Index, and are designed to be energy efficient and kind to the environment.
Don’t settle for any green home. Get a PowerSmart Home by Lennar… the next generation of living.
Lennar’s PowerSmart homes provide buyers a lifetime of value by increasing energy efficiency at no additional cost. All PowerSmart features are already included.
- R-3 Foam Sheathing - R-3 sheathing on the exterior of the home, with sealed joints, provides a barrier that keeps moisture out, and reduces thermal bridging.
- Passive Attic Ventilation - Continuous soffit vents and adequate roof venting provides even ventilation helping to keep the attic cooler.
- Energy Efficient Lighting - Compact fluorescent bulbs are installed in all recessed can lights.
- Low-Flow Faucets - Lavatory faucets that conserve water help reduce overall internal household water consumption.
- Energy Efficient Gas Water Heaters - provide you with an efficient and reliable source of hot water.
- Zoned Irrigation - While not available in every community, where offered, systems are designed to water only those areas that require water. Each system is equipped with a rain-sensor to avoid watering unnecessarily in order to conserve water use.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Outside Fresh Air - Electronically controlled fresh air ventilation systems deliver filtered fresh air to reduce dust, and improve indoor air quality.
- Minimum MERV 10 Honeywell Media Filter - Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. This filter is 85% more efficient than a standard one inch filter in filtering out allergens and dust.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors - CO detectors to meet or exceed the rate required by the National Green Building Standard creating a safer environment for your family.
Durability and Sustainability
- Engineered Framing - Each home is engineered, from foundation to frame, to energy efficient systems.