Lennar is proud to introduce PowerSmart. Each PowerSmart Home is individually inspected and tested by a third party engineering firm to rate and confirm the energy efficiency of the home. With our Lennar PowerSmart features, our homes achieve an impressive Home Energy Rating System Index, and are designed to be energy efficient and kind to the environment. Don’t settle for any green home. Get a PowerSmart Home by Lennar, the next generation of living.
Lennar’s PowerSmart homes provide buyers
a lifetime of value by increasing energy efficiency at no additional cost. All PowerSmart features are already included.
- Individual HERS Score: Every PowerSmart Home by Lennar has a score that exceeds the International Energy Conservation Code(IECC), as well as Energy Star Standards.
- Radiant Barrier Roof Decking: Blocks 97% of radiant solar heat from entering the attic, reducing attic temperatures by up to 30 degrees which saves you up to 17% of air conditioning cost compared to conventional sheathing.
- 366 Lo-E3 Windows with Vinyl Frames: 3 Layers of silver blocks 95% of UV rays, allows 66% light penetration and reduces window heat gain by 64%
- 25 degree Differential AC systems: Designed for a 25 degree differential meaning the home is designed to reach 75 degrees on a 100 degree day.
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Outside Fresh Air Ventilation - Electronically controlled fresh air ventilation system delivers filtered fresh air to help reduce dust, odors and indoor contaminants.
- Air Pressure Balancing: Dedicated returns in the master bedroom and Return Air Pathways (RAP) in secondary bedrooms create balanced air pressure thought the home creating more even temperatures throughout the home
- Minimum MERV 10 Honeywell Media Filter: Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. The higher the number the better the filter performance. This filter is 4 times as effective and 85% more efficient than a standard one inch filter in filter out allergens and dust.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors: for your families safety CO detectors are installed to meet or exceed the rate required by the National Green Building Standard
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
- Low-Flow Faucets - kitchen sinks and lavatory faucets conserve water to reduce overall internal household water consumption.
- Zoned Irrigation - System designed to water only those areas that require water at a rate necessary for that area’s needs. Equipped with a rain-sensor to avoid unnecessarily watering.
Durability & Sustainability
- Powersmart Homes are Green Built Homes: All PowerSmart homes meet the requirements of the EPA Energy Star program and the National Green Building Standard, NAHB/ANSI 700
- Engineered Framing: Each home is engineered, from foundation to frame, to energy efficient systems