Now you have the power to save money and the environment. The Lennar PowerSmart Home is
a green home with an impressive Department of Energy EnergySmart Home Scale Rating to show you how efficient it really is. PowerSmart by Lennar. Save Money. Save the Environment.
Lennar’s PowerSmart homes provide buyers a lifetime of value by increasing energy efficiency at no additional cost. All PowerSmart features are already included.
- Tight Construction: Special framing techniques such as a continuous air barrier and sealing of penetrations help reduce internal leaks and drafts.
- Improved Thermal Systems: Enhanced insulation techniques help to minimize gaps and higher thermal properties (R-value) add to energy efficiency.
- Blown-in Cellulose: Use of this insulation helps to fully fill in the cavities.
- Sealed combustion high efficiency furnace.
- Designed and properly sealed duct system to improve comfort and efficiency.
- High efficiency ENERGY STAR® rated water heater.
- High Efficiency Toilets: Water-efficient toilets that meet specific performance criteria help reduce water use in home.
- Low-Flow Faucets: Kitchen sink and lavatory faucets that conserve water help reduce overall internal household water consumption.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Combustion Safety: Combustion appliances in conditioned spaces are sealed or power-vented to help avoid buildup of carbon monoxide.
- Tight construction to ensure separation between the house and attached garage.
- Every home to include carbon monoxide detectors.
- 100 percent third party verification of ENERGY STAR® compliance for every home.
Durability & Sustainability
- Each home is engineered with energy efficient systems to last longer and save money.
- Exterior house wrap to promote higher durability, sustainability and efficiency.
- Systems Thinking: Creating a house environment that exists in harmony with the environment while meeting homeowner expectations of health, safety, comfort, durability, and energy efficiency.